Category: Buy Norco Online
Showing all 3 results
What Is Norco?
Norco is a trading name for a combination of medicine, which contains Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen. It is an opioid pain medication, and doctors usually prescribe it for the treatment of severe to moderate pain. Both the substances work together to give relief from the pain. Hydrocodone is an opioid and works by affecting your brain, and Acetaminophen is a less potent substance that increases the effects of Hydrocodone. Due to the presence of the opioid substance in this drug, there are chances of getting addicted to it. This drug is a Schedule II controlled substance, which means you will need a doctor’s prescription if you want to buy Norco online or from a local pharmacy. This medicine works by blocking the pain signals between the nerves and the brain, and change how your body will react to the feeling of pain.
How to use it?
You should take this medicine as per the prescription of your doctor. You can also get the dosage information from the medicine guide that you can get from the pharmacy or with the medicine when you order Norco online. You should not take more than the required amount and avoid using it for longer than the prescribed period, taking more doses than the prescription can result in an overdose, which can cause liver damage or even death in extreme conditions. If you believe that this medicine is not having the desired effects, then you should not increase the intake, instead, talk to your doctor. This medicine can be habit-forming, so you should not take it for longer than the period that your doctor has prescribed. Your dosage will be according to your age, the severity of pain, your health condition, etc. but the typical Norco dosage is as per the following
- The initial dose is 1 to 2 tablets, which you should take every 4 to 6 hours.
- The daily dose should not be more than eight tablets.
NORCO 7.5/325 and NORCO 10/325
- The initial dose is 1 or 2, which you should take at an interval of 4 to 6 hours.
- You should not consume more than six tablets in a single day.
Note: Your doctor will change the dosage as per your body’s reaction to this medication, and you should follow that for the duration of the treatment.
This drug is an effective pain medication, but there are some side effects that you can experience after taking it. The risk of facing adverse effects also increases when you buy Norco online without consulting with your doctor. Everyone experiences different side effects, so if you feel any undesirable effects after taking this medicine, then you should contact your doctor and stop taking this drug without further consultation.
Common side effects
Severe side effects
- Lack of appetite
- Trouble breathing
- Stomach pain
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- Dependence (addiction)
- Skin rash
- Allergic reaction
Warnings and Precautions
People often buy Norco online for the treatment of pain without consulting a doctor, and this could prove to be problematic, as this drug is a potent pain reliever, which can have severe adverse effects. To avoid developing any health issues, you should remain cautious while using this medicine.
- Stop using any MAO inhibitors at least 14 days before using this medicine.
- You should tell the doctor about any prescription or nonprescription medicine that you are taking before using this medicine.
- You should inform your doctor about any mental or physical condition that might have before you start taking this drug, as these conditions can affect how your body will process this medicine.
- Avoid using this medicine if you are allergic to opioid medication.
- Older people and children are more sensitive to the effects of this medicine, so you should carefully control their dosage.
- Do not take alcohol and other similar substances while using this medicine, as they can increase the side effects of this drug.
- Avoid this drug during pregnancy, as it can have adverse effects on the health of the unborn child.
- You should also refrain from using this medicine if you are breastfeeding, as it can pass into breastmilk and have undesirable effects on the infant.