Category: Buy Opana ER Online
Showing all 7 results
What is Opana ER?
Oxymorphone extended-release tablets help in relieving severe ongoing pain. It is related to a class of drugs known as long-acting opioid analgesics. This medicine changes the way how your body feels and responds to pain. Opana is also available as a generic drug. The generic version of Opana is known as oxymorphone. You can easily order Opana ER online.
What are the uses of Opana ER?
Opana ER works on opioid receptors of the brain, changing the way how your body responds to pain. This helps in reducing the feeling of pain. Opana ER helps relieve moderate to severe pain in patients requiring continuous opioid treatment for an extended period of time.
Types of Opana ER
Opana extended-release tablets are available in the following strengths:
- 5 mg: It is pink in color and round in shape, film-coated, biconcave extended-release tablet, imprinted with an “E” on one side and a “5” on the other side.
- 7.5 mg: It is a grey and round, film-coated, biconcave extended-release tablet, imprinted with an “E” on one side and a “7½” on the other side.
- 10 mg: It is light orange and round, film-coated, biconcave extended-release tablet, imprinted with an “E” on one side and a “10” on the other side.
- 15 mg: It is a white and round, film-coated, biconcave extended-release tablet, imprinted with an “E” on one side and a “15” on the other side.
- 20 mg: It is a light green and round, film-coated, biconcave extended-release tablet, imprinted with an “E” on one side and a “20” on the other side.
- 30 mg: It is a red and round, film-coated, biconcave extended-release tablet, imprinted with an “E” on one side and a “30” on the other side.
- 40 mg: It is a light yellow to pale yellow and round, film-coated, biconcave extended-release tablet, imprinted with an “E” on one side and a “40” on the other side.
How to use Opana ER?
If you want to buy Opana ER online, make sure that it comes with a proper prescription chart. People should follow the directions on the prescription label carefully before start taking the extended-release form. Take this medicine by mouth as prescribed by your doctor. This medicine is not for sudden pain. People who are not opioid-tolerant should take Opana ER 5 mg orally every 12 hours. They should not take high doses because it may cause respiratory depression. You should take this medicine without food or at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating. The dosage of this medicine will depend upon your medical condition and response to treatment. Do not increase your dose or use this drug for longer than the prescribed duration because it may increase the side effects. Do not stop using this drug suddenly because it may cause withdrawal. The risk of withdrawal is more likely in people who use this medicine for a long time or high doses. Your doctor may need to lower your dose slowly to prevent withdrawal. The withdrawal symptoms include restlessness, mood changes, nausea, diarrhea, sweating, runny nose, watering eyes, muscle aches, or sudden behavior changes. This medicine may sometimes cause addiction. The risk is higher if you already have a drug or alcohol addiction.
What to know before taking Opana ER?
Before taking oxymorphone, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it or other opioid pain medications such as codeine, morphine, oxycodone. Before using this medicine, tell your doctor if you ever had:
- brain disorders such as head injury, seizures, tumor
- breathing problems such as sleep apnea, COPD, asthma
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- gallbladder disease
- mental or mood disorders such as depression, thoughts of suicide
- a history of drug or alcohol addiction
- stomach or intestinal problems such as blockage, constipation
- cancer of the esophagus or colon
- difficulty swallowing
- difficulty urinating
- disease of the pancreas
Before having any surgery, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine. Do not use this drug during pregnancy because it may harm the baby. It is not known whether this drug passes into breast milk. However, there are similar drugs that pass into breast milk and may harm the nursing baby.
Side effects of Opana ER
The common side effects of Opana ER are as follows:
- dry mouth
- mild itching
- stomach pain or swelling
Serious side effects
- interrupted breathing during sleep or sleep apnea
- mood changes such as agitation, hallucinations, and confusion
- stomach or abdominal pain
- vision changes
- difficulty swallowing this medicine
- slow or fast heartbeat
- difficulty urinating
- low cortisol levels- nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, unusual tiredness, dizziness
- weight loss
Opana ER can also cause severe side effects such as slow or shallow breathing, fainting, seizure, extreme drowsiness. This medicine can also cause a severe allergic reaction in some rare cases. The symptoms of a severe allergic reaction include rash, itching or swelling, severe dizziness, and trouble breathing. Opana ER can also cause a condition known as serotonin syndrome. The serotonin syndrome symptoms include agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, twitching, muscle stiffness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination. Old-age people may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug. The risk of side effects is more likely in people who are malnourished or debilitated. Using opioid medicine for a long duration may affect fertility in men or women. It is unknown whether the effects of opioids on fertility are permanent.